You’ve probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually provide some kind of bonus or free money to help you get started playing there. Much like everything else in the world the truth is that nothing comes for free and before you begin claiming this free money and then become angry because there was fraud, I advise you keep reading and see the way this is working.
The first thing you may be wondering why do online casinos even provide these “free” money?
It’s part of their strategy of differentiation and marketing. In short that is, online casinos are typically “skins” of a certain software company, which means that behind the various owners license, graphics, and other aspects beneath the hood, there’s really little difference between, let’s say all Playtech casinos, or all Microgaming powered casinos.
So, if they are generally the same under the hood, there ought to be some distinction that will make you want to choose “X” the online casino and rather than “Y”. Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, an alternative method to attract potential players is by giving them something. In this instance, a bonus.
Having put it out of the way, the next question you’re likely to you ask yourself is: OK I’m sure Casino X is offering $5,000 for free. I might sign up, take my money, test the games and then go for a trip to the Casino Y. Visit:- https://vuabai9vnn.club/
The answer here is pretty easy as well. In order to claim bonuses from any online casinos, you’ll generally have to deposit money, except if it’s stated explicitly that you shouldn’t and we’ll go over that later.
Before we dig into the beef of the bonuses of different kinds offered by online casinos, there are a few extra phrases and details you should be aware of, so you can clarify these with a support rep prior to making a claim for a bonus just so you know where you stand and the benefits you’re getting.
1. Bonuses that require wagering have wagering or playthrough requirements which means you must to wager a specific amount before you can withdraw your winnings from your bank account. On average , the wagering requirement is typically between 15 and 40 times, but take note of what you must be wagering. In some instances it will be only the bonus multiplied by X and in others you will need to wager the bonus and deposit amount X times. The latter , however, is more typical.
Another fact to be aware of in regards on wagering rules is that in the majority of casinos online, if make a withdrawal request before you’ve completed the wagering requirements, all your winnings until now will be forfeited. Not really fair, but this is the way it is.
2. Games that are played: Make sure you review the terms and conditions in this instance. Since slots are typically the most profitable games for casinos on the internet, many bonuses are generally only valid for games that are slot-based. Usually scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other instances you’ll be permitted to play your bonus on every game; however, not all games will count 100% towards playthrough requirements. For example play on slots are 100% credited, however roulette will only count 30%, which means that you’ll actually have to bet three times more to clear the wagering requirements and then withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement In most cases for you to be eligible for bonuses, you’ll be required to make the minimum deposit, which is also subject to change. It’s typically a small amount, which you’ll most likely deposit anyway. It’s typically not more than $50.
Now that we’re on the same page and in the same language, it’s high time we went through the main types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
1. A match bonus is the most popular type of bonus. Each time you deposit a dollar you’ll be given at X percent of what you have deposited to the casino. In other words, if for instance that casino Z offers a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will offer you an extra $100 in bonus cash. That means you can begin playing the casino using $200. Match bonuses are typically restricted to a particular maximum amount you can receive. Match bonuses are usually an additional bonus in the context of a promotion (more popular at US safe online casinos) and/or part of the welcome bonus
2. Welcome bonuses are typically offered by most, if not all casinos online to casino players that sign-up and make their first deposit to the site. The welcome bonus is the sum of all possible match bonuses that you could accrue as a brand new casino player for a specific period of time, or within your first deposits of X, or one of them So if the casino offers a $3000 welcome bonus, that’s the maximum you can get from the first deposit bonus and second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of every match bonus it will attain the welcome bonus offered. If you deposit less than what is required to get the maximum bonus in each step, you’ll never reach the amount advertised on the welcome reward. This means that the welcome bonus is the MAXIMIUM amount you are eligible to claim in bonus money during your first few days of play in the online casino.
3. A no deposit bonus is fairly simple to explain. It’s a bonus that you can get at an online gambling site which allows you to engage in real-money games without having to make the deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to attract new players since they are able to test the casino without having to make a deposit. In some countries , it is a way to solve the “trust” issue that casino players have with online casinos. Many players who are at ease depositing money and playing in one casino online will be nervous about trying another one they’ve never played at. Some players do not want to deposit money without checking out the software and games therefore a no deposit bonus is definitely a benefit here. Some online casinos offer no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offer. Others stay from offering such bonuses because they say they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i.e. players who have no intention of gambling with real cash in the first place and it puts an unnecessary strain on support staff with little or no benefit. I think that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle , and there are those who claim that they do not receive deposit bonuses for a variety of reasons.
No deposit bonuses generally are with a very small sum generally between $10 and $15 and can be offered to potential clients directly by the casino , or via websites that are affiliated with them. Bonuses for no deposit also have wagering requirements that you must be able to meet prior to being able to withdraw your winnings if you’ve had luck.
4. Bonuses that are play-only or sticky are those which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you’re lucky enough to have a win, and you request a withdrawal then the bonus you received will be deducted from your winnings. For instance, suppose you won the $50 bonus that was sticky and was lucky enough to bring your balance to $500. Now you would like to cash out your winnings and celebration with your pals. The casino on the internet will let you withdraw $550 from your player account. Any amount less than $50 that’s the sticky bonus amount, will be null and void. Play-only bonuses tend to be larger than match bonuses and wagering requirements are lower.
5. Bonus for payment methods: This is something that was originally commonplace at Playtech powered casinos and has been extended to other casinos in the past. Apart from depositing funds at an online casino using your debit or credit card, there are many electronic payment options, most of which provide instant funds transfers without the associated hassle and large charges. Many of these alternatives to traditional payment methods, as they are widely described, provide services for those who do not have having a credit check. This means you can transfer funds from your bank account discreetly. There are pre-paid cards that you can purchase from a kiosk. Just for using these alternative payment methods you’ll get an additional 10-15% bonus for each transaction you make in conjunction with the other bonuses you get. Be sure to verify the cashier’s section before you sign up for an online casino you’ve not played at as this can surely be advantageous to you.
6. A majority of casinos online have the Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can redeem bonus points in exchange to points you earned while playing. The more you play in a casino, the more points you accumulate, and the better the rate of conversion between points and bonuses.