The most beautiful people on the planet have distinct characteristics: beautiful eyes, stunning lips, and shiny hair. Certain of them have Brazilian-inspired models who are tanned however, others are so pale that they look like Snow White. Every year, millions people from all over the world invest billions of dollars on tanning products to make their skin tone darker. However, for some reason, those who work to tone their skin are often viewed with suspicion. If beauty to you means having a lighter complexion, then you should be able achieve it in a safe manner.
HOW TO ELECTRAZE YOUR SKIN
1. AcidsUtilizing acids regularly is one of the best methods to exfoliate your skin and speeding up the removal of tan, and lightening your skin. Be cautious not to overuse acids as they can burn your skin. When used appropriately acidic products are an excellent addition for any regimine to help make your skin appear lighter and younger lookin’.
- Peels can be made using glycolic acid, lac acid, mandelic acid and Trichloroacetic acid every weekly to every 6 weeks. I would recommend performing these peels at home after reading the directions thoroughly (you can purchase them from MUAC) however if you don’t take care, you can burn yourself. Visit:- https://infuswhitening.com/
- So if you’re afraid of trying them at home then go to salon. It is important to choose different strengths for your body and face.
- Utilize toners containing glycolic or lactic acid morning and at night.
- You can use lotiosn with glycolic, as well as lactic acid. Personally, I use Obagi Blender on my face because it contains glycolic acid in it. Then I apply Glytone Body Lotion to moisturize my entire body, since it has a significant amount of glycolic acid to help lighten my body.
2. Make use of Retin ARetin A – It is the only proven thing that can increase the skin’s thickness by building collagen. Use Retin A every evening by mixing it with Obagi Blender. This will help exfoliate your skin and allow for greater penetration of the skin lightening products, and whiten your face. Do not use Retin A for your skin because you could overdose.
3. Make use of a skin lightener The most effective ingredient to lighten your skin is hydroquinone. But, you shouldn’t use this ingredient for longer than five months in a calendar year because hydroquinone can cause skin atrophy and significantly damage your skin and also causes your skin to darken when it is used for more than 6 months. I suggest that you use Obagi Clear as it has 4% hydroquinone. This is the highest strength that is recommended for 5 months a year, then switch to another skin lightener throughout the rest of the year, such as Skinceuticals Pigment Regulator.
4. Make sure you use sunscreenI can’t overstate how important sunscreen is. Apply a sunscreen with a high-strength like Bioderma SPF 100 every single day, even if are indoors or experiencing a rainstorm outside. Sunscreen is recommended regardless of whether you have stopped using hydroquinone in order to protect the skin that has been lightened, otherwise you will get hyperpigmentation. Be sure to apply sunscreen on your body too. And remember to stay out of the sunlight! ( Note: If you’re worried about Vitamin D insufficiency due to less exposure to sunlight, you should take supplements that contain active forms in Vitamin D).
5. Use an antioxidant– It has been proven by research that Vitamin C can not only slow the process of aging, but it also lightens skin. I suggest using a Vitamin C serum from Skinceuticals like Phloretin CF or CE Ferulic, or use one from Cellex C.